Poisoning with an Uncommon pesticide
Jump To References Section
Keywords:Amitraz Poisoning, Organophosphate.
AbstractAmitraz is a veterinary pesticide commonly used for killing lice in dogs and cattle. Amitraz poisoning is reported from some areas of the world. It is important to recognise this particular poisoning and differentiate it from organophosphate poisoning (OPC). We present here a case of a 19-year-old girl who presented to us with all the typical symptoms of Amitraz poisoning and was effectively managed at our centre.
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
Kumar, A., Ranjan, A. K., & Aggarwal, P. (2016). Poisoning with an <I>Uncommon pesticide</I>. Toxicology International, 23(3), 294–296. Retrieved from https://www.informaticsjournals.com/index.php/toxi/article/view/20383