News and Views
News and Views Titles:
* World Health Day.
* Tamil Nadu Takes the Lead.
* India Fights the White Plague.
* Brinjals Thrive Under Lights.
* Radio Link may Save Heart Patients.
* £ 1,000,000 Prize Fund for Research.
* Laser Light Arrests Blindness in Diabetes.
* Aberdeen Meeting.
* Harden Conference.
* Manufacture of Whey Protein Concentrate by Ultra Filtration and Reverse Osmosis.
* Method of Test for Total Dye Content in Food Colour Preparations.
* International Sorghum Symposium.
* Central Rice Research Institute, Cuttack Silver Jubilee Celebrations.
* Fighting Protein Shortage with Super-Crops and Careful Planning.
* United Nations Commission on Status of Women Ends Session.
* Human Environment Conference.
* IDA Approves $ 14 Million for Bihar's Agricultural Marketing System.
* India Ratifies Agreement for Pepper Community.
* ECAFE Session Calls for Intensified Co-Operation for Self-Sustained Growth 25th Anniversary Declaration Adopted.
* $ 250 Million of Assistance Foreseen by UN Fund for Population.
* WFP-Assisted Milk for Millions Project in India.
* Working Paper on Population Planning by World Bank.
* UNICEF Reports Progress in Asia.
* New Chief of Mission for UN Relief Operation in Dacca Appointed.
* Search for Water in a Thirsty World.
* $ 40.0 Million Credit for Agriculture in Mysore State, India.
* $ 10.0 Million Credit for Fertilizers in India.
- There are currently no refbacks.