About the Journal
The Indian Journal of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Editor : Dr. S. Premakumari
- Online ISSN : 2348-621X
- Print ISSN : 0022-3174
- Frequency : Quarterly
- Published since : 1964
- Publisher(s) : Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women
Aims and Scope
The aim of the journal is to provide a platform for students, teachers, scientists, researchers, and also for the health professionals to share the knowledge and ideas in recent trends in nutrition research. It also braces the learners to crack the most recent advances in the areas of their respective disciplines, expand their contacts with scientific fraternity to promote teaching, research and community work. The journal primarily focuses to publish research work on the below areas:
- Food Processing Technology
- Human and Clinical Nutrition
- Home Science
- Community Nutrition and related areas
This is a Peer Reviewed Journal. All published articles will be allocated a DOI (Digital object Identifier) Number.
- Original Research Articles
This would contain the original Research results.
- Review Articles
Brief summary of previously published articles.
- Short Communications